Over more recent years many of our customers have decided to structurally alter their home as part of their overall project. This may simply mean removing some internal walls to make the kitchen a more open plan living area. In other cases it may involve building an extension to enlarge the ground floor of the property, and sometimes it may be a combination of the two.
At Diamond Interiors we have the knowledge and experience for Project Managing these larger jobs. With over 20 years in-house knowledge in this field, Diamond Interiors has an unrivalled reputation for its ability to keep projects ontime and on budget, taking all the stress and strain of the project away from the clients. We are able to co-ordinate all the necessary trades and tasks so that the job is completed in the least possible time. Andrew Evans, Managing Director of Diamond Interiors, personally oversees each and every project that the company carries out. This means that customers will always have a senior person from the business as their one point of contact during the whole project.
The services we offer (amongst others) include :
- Creating Architects Plans
- Applying for Planning Permission including the submission of plans (when necessary)
- Building works: including Ground works; Drainage; Bricklaying; Stonework; Flooring; Roofing; Windows (wood or UPVC); Plastering; Carpentry; Electrics; Gas; Plumbing and Heating.
- Kitchen/Bathroom/Bedroom installation
- Final council approved inspection and completion certificates
We are more than happy to put new clients in touch with the many very satisfied customers who have used our Project Management services, so that you can hear directly from them how our one stop shop service benefitted them.
So whether it’s a large or small job, Diamond Interiors is well suited to helping you.
If you wish to discuss your requirements in more detail, give us a call or pop into our showroom. You can Contact Us here.